BRC Food Certificated:
BRC is an international standard for food safety, required by most hypermarkets of British origin, since it was developed in the UK, according to the requirements of local retail chains.BRC sets out a number of requirements that should meet a company to provide the highest quality and safety of our products.
These requirements include:
- Having a HACCP system,
- Having a proper system documentation, including the quality manual, quality policy, organizational structure, responsibilities, description of raw materials and finished products,
- The implementation of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and GHP (Good Hygiene Practice),
- Having a description of the product packaging, the validity and protection against pollution,
- Develop rules of hygiene, including the storage of protective clothing,
- Training of employees with procedures developed.